TEKsystems is hiring for an Information Security Analyst for Hill Air Force Base. This person will be the On-Site Representative for the Air Force Civil Engineer Center. Ideally looking for someone with 5-8 years of IT experience that has some IA experiences and knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain more experiences in the IA field.
This technician is going to be performing two primary tasks. They are taking inventory of all industrial control systems on the base in order to begin the assessment process. From there they will load artifacts into eMASS to be signed off by the Compliance Team at home base.
This individual will also act as the liaison between home base and the Comms Squadron and Civil Engineering Squadron.
The OSR communicates directly with civil engineer and communications squadrons as an interface back to the core team at Tyndall AFB, FL. Specific tasks include the following:
Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE) owned FRCS:
- Appointed in writing by the Enterprise Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CE control system Community of Interest Network Enclave (COINE).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory FRCS and components.
- Assist CES personnel with security control implementation and assessment of FRCS.
- Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities, coordinate with AFCEC to record and report incidents.