This group is Consumer Digital Experience Engineering - Front End Development within PVSI (Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation). This group is hiring Front End Developers to convert existing front end applications from jquery to react. Business initiative behind migration from jquery to react is to cut costs (by making reusable components), make it more maintainable and moving to the latest technology will keep dev talent too.
The team is heavily based in San Fran and will be expanding to the East Coast after the West Coast team is built.
These resources will be supporting one of three value streams:
1. Accounts (looking at accounts, moving money, ..) - migration hasn't started yet
2. Servicing (transactional, things like personal settings and alerts) - migration just started
3. Bill pay - migration pretty far along
UI Developer, ES Front End Developer - Senior, Senior UI/UX Developer,UI/UX Developer, UI/UX Developer, Sr Frontend UI Developer/Digital Technologies
* Professional Degree: BS in Computer Science or Engineering - preferable.
* Minimum 2+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
* Strong exercise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
* Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools
* Minimum 7+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
* Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
* Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques
* Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
* Good analytical skills 7+ years demonstrated experience in developing web applications using front end technologies, and related testing tools/methodologies.
* 5+ years demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and application design.
* Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
* Experience with Agile practice, daily Stand-Up/Scrum and accountability to the software development team
* Developed applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.