- Install hardware and peripheral components like disk drives, printers, keyboards and monitors.
- Load software packages such as networking components, operating systems and office applications.
- Customize and adapt current programs to satisfy users' needs. Coordinate with network services and information systems groups.
- Update on status to manager and users through voice mail, email and in-person communication.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
- Workaround if incident cannot be resolved.
- Configure PCs and laptops, problem ticket resolutions and track problems using ServiceNow.
- Troubleshoot through phone hardware and software and engage technical resources to resolve.
- Determine and research user questions and isolate and resolve information systems problems.
- Receive and prioritize issues and forwards using escalation procedures.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.