* Troubleshoot systems software and address basic incident requests.
* Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
* Escalate and follow-up on urgent incidents with department managers.
* Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
* Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
* Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
* Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
* Windows 10 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
* Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
* Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
* Audio/Visual setup and support
* Experience with IT support ticketing systems
* Write process and incident resolution documentation
* Contribute articles and documentation to department Knowledge Base
* Remote into customer sites using screen sharing software to troubleshoot system failures to resolve system issues and/or train customers.
* Customer Service: 3 to 5 years
* Microsoft Suite: 2 to 4 years
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Sec+ preferred but no required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.