The University of Phoenix is looking to expend their Customer Support team. As a customer support team member your primary duties will include:
1. Primarily responding to and directs inbound telephone calls that come into the contact center.
2. Responding appropriately to general questions/inquiries and directs callers to the appropriate department for additional assistance.
3. Encouraging callers to provide further information, to determine when and where calls need to be routed for purposes of additional information or escalated issues. This includes promptly identifying and directing escalated problems or issues to management to ensure customer satisfaction with problem resolution.
4. Actively listens and knowledgeably responds to callers' questions with accurate and complete information. Acts correctly to answer the caller's questions, to resolve the caller's issue, or to address a caller's concern within the department's scope of support. Uses a knowledge base to glean the answers to caller questions.
5. Acts as an advocate to help service callers? specific needs.
6. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
As a member of this team you will intake 20-50 calls a day. Some calls may be navigating the website, some may be sending the call to a more specialized department, etc.