This fortune 100 company is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current web and mobile and service offerings. Data & Analytics is searching for a business analyst with QA with Adobe Analytics experience. UAT testing will be important for data quality.
They are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to positionthem as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Description: Digital Analytics - Tagging Migration Specialist
This Tagging Migration Specialist will be a key member of the Data & Analytics organization. You will work as a member of the cross-functional Data & Analytics team partnering with business stakeholders to understand their online initiatives and campaign goals. You will work with the marketers and technical project teams to ensure ad tracking and behavioral tagging within our Digital channels, are created and deployed correctly thereby ensuring data veracity throughout the data collection, transformation and analytic workflows. The successful candidate must also be comfortable troubleshooting data requests, configuring changes on the fly and maintain data integrity within our reporting platforms. We are seeking highly-skilled, passionate, outgoing, and naturally curious candidates that excel in a high-pressure, high-expectation environment paired with an eye for detail, and drive for execution.
- Drive the analytics data collection and measurement efforts by partnering with stakeholders across the enterprise to influence customer focused business results by translating business objectives into feature measurement specifications complete with detailed acceptance criteria
- Work with the Web and Mobile behavioral analysis teams to ensure event data is transformed into analytically accessible and valuable data sets that can be joined with attitudinal and structured data to answer critical business questions
- Work closely with business solution analysts to review development specifications and identify and resolve tagging/analytics gaps within our Web and Mobile channels
- Provide guidance and strategic direction in defining behavioral success metrics, key performance indicators, and specific product engagement metrics
- Prioritize data collection enhancements and defects to ensure a timely delivery of current and upcoming initiatives and validate resolutions
- Document data collection standards for all new development efforts/site functions.
- Provide consistent updates on the status of progress/issues, risks and concerns to digital analytics management.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience required, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Experience with behavioral / click-stream data (Adobe Analytics and/or Google 360)
- Experience with validating analytics (QA) on Web and Mobile.
- 1+ years working in an agile environment
- Experience working with Web and native Mobile app data
- Experience working web analytics or tag management projects
- Knowledge and application of successful business analysis tools and practices with practical experience
- Excellent communication, project management, and client partnership capability.
- Proven critical and strategic thinker; ability to understand all available information, synthesize, and communicate a proposed solution clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and perform at high standards with limited supervision
Position details: Behavior Data collection, analytics heavy. Interested in a candidate with web analytics background and QA experience. They need to come in for the implementation of web analytics. They aren't using the best practices yet, candidate needs to understand this and come from a web and analytics background.
Duties: From a higher level: supporting migration from adobe insights to adobe analytics. Audit of digital websites, web and mobile. Looking at the website, tagging on the website is appropriate. All digital scrum teams. They will be the liaison between teams.
Culture: Data and analytics team is growing in Seattle, they are very open minded, very diverse group. A lot of time when people come in they notice it's one large, very collaborative group.
Team: This person will have another colleague and the manager to work with to complete this work. Will be interacting with technology team across the US and Mumbai as well. Phone collaboration a lot, looking and working thru data across teams.