Ideal candidate has a strong understand of systems, networks and databases.
They will support specific applications and work on the most important issues so they will get a wide variety of experience at HealthEquity.
The Application Administrator is part of the Business Applications team. The position will provide career and experience growth opportunities in application support, implementations, project management, system administration, and solution architecture.
What you'll be doing
* Implementing, configuring, upgrading, and supporting applications
* Daily administration for applications like Office365, Verint, ServiceNow, Workfront, Confluence, etc
* Creating and maintaining support documentation
* Working with help desk and infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and solve issues
* 2+ years of experience in an IT Role such as Help Desk, System Administrator, etc
* Experience with Office365 product suite, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL
* Solid understanding of IT fundamentals including servers, networks, databases, firewalls, virtualization, DNS, GPO, etc
* Experience working within ITIL framework.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.