Do you have experience in Adobe Analytics?
Are you excited by the opportunity to work with large data sets for a B2B relationship to help connect online customer journeys?
Do you want to help a large Digital Commerce team capture and analyze user behavior through one of our client's web properties, partner sites, and applications?
We are looking for an Adobe Analytics Analyst:
- Interact with stakeholders to document and translate business objectives into conversion events and Key Performance Indicators
- Combine suites within Adobe Analytics
- Build out reporting through visualizations
- Create a Customer Journey within the Adobe Suite
- Convert requirements into executable technical steps, implement, and QA
- Set up analytics configurations through analytics audits and evaluations
- Employ best practices in tagging and validate tags to capture required data from webpages
Our current setup is not getting the true customer journey as the data is being tracked through multiple platforms across desktop, mobile, and other purchases.
You will be responsible for creating a uniform data platform to make a customer journey and provide recommendations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Data Query Languages
- Work experience with Digital Analytics Tools
- Deep understanding of websites and web tracking methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate while working with large data sets
Please reach out for more information and to apply!