What Account Management/Customer Success contributes to Our Client
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
Account Manager - Digital Solutions Platform - Based in San Francisco
This role will support the healthcare sector of our client
our client is a fast growing mobile healthcare startup with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. We provide pharmacies and other health and wellness organizations with mobile solutions delivered in a Software as a Service ("SaaS") model. We work with pharmacies, pharmaceuticals and other stakeholders to address the problem of medication non-adherence. We have 3,000,000 registered users of our service across 35 pharmacy chains with 7,000 locations. Our products consist of a mixture of large enterprise and transactional systems, data management systems, and mobile, messaging, and web technology. We are seeking an Account Manager. In this role you will help our clients drive patient adoption of our service and growth.
Please note, this is not a sales role.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities within the account, both for existing products and new concepts that may represent product opportunities. You will work closely with the sales team, support and product department to serve as the main point of contact for our clients and foster long-term relationships. You will also strategize with clients to encourage the deeper utilization of the platform, helping them to scale in volume. For new customers, you will support pharmacy clients during the implementation process, aiding them with marketing and training during the launch period. This role places you as the key stakeholder in the retention and revenue growth of our customers.
- Be proficient at relationship management and have strong interpersonal skills, including exceptional communication and presentation skills. Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality with a consultative mind-set.
- Be technically savvy in that you are comfortable with a mobile software product, have the ability to understand and work with our engineering team, and have the tech-speak to relay important updates to our customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and external partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Drive prompt resolution of client issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of our products and drive services revenue within your enterprise accounts.
- Attend in-person meetings with customers as necessary to develop or manage key relationships.
- Work closely with marketing to develop communication programs in the form of Webinars, newsletters, customer surveys and other automated processes to track and monitor account health
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management or technology teams.
- Gather feedback and outline new product enhancement requests to Product team
- Provide reporting and data to clients to review growth and platform success
- Travel up to 25% of time.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4-6 years experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to understand, promote and explain an enterprise, cloud-based system from a technical perspective. Your experience can come from computer science classes or from working in a high-tech environment.
- Exceptional team player who can work with global teams.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improving customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience acting as the primary point of contact for multiple smaller projects or a single large project.
- Proficient in creating and delivering management level presentations and executive summaries.
- High level of personal organization, as well as the ability to promote efficient and effective organized teamwork.
- The ability to influence without formal authority & to interact effectively with all levels within our clients' businesses.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues