Water Transfer Tech - CDL Holder
- Posted: over a month ago
TEK Industries is looking to hire water transfer techs with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
Essential Job Duties
- Transfer water using pumps, lay flat hose, and manifolds.
- Maintain and check tank levels.
- Assist with general maintenance on trucks, pumps, and other equipment as directed
- Perform pre-trip inspections on equipment and hoses for leaks or damages
- Attend and participate in safety meetings
- Operate and drive unit to and from work sites
- Understand and comply with company, customer, and health/safety policies, and any other regulations that are required
- Report any and all incidents immediately
- Perform physical work for long hours
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to be to work on time and fit for duty.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Must be able to perform and handle physically demanding work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with organization and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work long hours
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold
- Must be able to work on a team
- Must be able to communicate using oral and basic written communication
- Experience in oilfield water transfer operations and/or equivalent training
- Valid Drivers License. Class A or B CDL required
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available
- Retirement Plan with company match
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TEK Industries, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TEK Industries, LLC