Looking for high powered and quantitatively oriented Delivery Manager to support the Analytics function in the Consumer Goods domain. Delivery manager will be responsible for managing client expectations and work actively with the global delivery team in delivering and exceeding customer expectations. Over time, expected to move from Delivery manager role to a trusted partner role. Establish best practices in delivery processes and work closely with the leadership team to build out organization capabilities.
What you will need to make an impact
- Converts Business Briefs into Analytical requirements through a consultative and problem-solving approach
- Works with the Analysts teams to formulate a strategy to derive findings from the data
- Takes findings and conclusions to the next step by stitching together a "story" that reflects the current business scenario and answers the "So what?" behind the business question
- Delivers Customer Delight by exceeding customer expectation on timelines and quality of work on a consistent basis
- Successfully builds 'rapport' with the client and becomes the client's 'trusted advisor'
- Mentors team members to help them achieve their potential
- Establishes new best practices in delivery processes & institutionalizes them
- Self-initiative in the ideation of new initiatives that helps us build the organization
- Disseminates his/her knowledge widely and creates experts in the same area of expertise
- Creates a high-performance team culture
- Delivers with Excellence and Demands Excellence
- Relentless focus on achieving his/her Goal. Does not hesitate in taking risks
- Takes his/her new ideas to completion
- Has a habit of ASAP driven and not deadline driven in every aspect of his/her work.
- Flexible for short term international travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Advertising, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Management or related field with at least 3+ years of experience in Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics role
- Ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills, ability to understand business situations and provide data backed analysis.
- Ability to create a vision for future state analytics
- Project management skills and the ability to own complex analysis
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact easily with all levels of end-users and technical resources
- Experience with CPG or Retail is a plus
ABOUT TEG: -
Established in 2008, TEG was started with a vision to bring Analytics to the mainstream. TEG specializes in extracting meaningful business recommendations from complex data sets. In comparison with other vendors, our approach emphasizes quality, data semantics, and interpretation of results. We apply rigorous technical methods but avoid engaging our customers with overwhelming or meaningless technical details. TEG has also been investing in a platform-based Analytics solution to further enrich the experience of interacting with data and develop stories from the data. Through our High-quality team of experienced professionals, we consult with several fortune 500 firms.
We primarily serve US and India Market through our 2 offices in Connecticut, USA & Bangalore, India
Our Current Services / Products Services: Setup Analytics Center of Excellence for our global clients, Analytics strategy
Domain: Sales and marketing Analytics encompassing: Pricing Analytics, Market and Media Mix Modeling, Incentive planning, Brand equity tracking, Database marketing, customer segmentation etc
Products: Future Works (our base platform), HealthWorks (Medicare advantage analytics), Unleash Energy (Platform for retail energy suppliers), IntellMix (Platform for post MMM insights) and Digi Works (Digital Media Analytics).
For more information, log on to www.teganalytics.com