Systems Engineer x3
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job ID: KR761708623
Location: Ada, OK
What you will be doing:
- Plans, organizes, and directs the day-to-day coordination of a team of System Engineers for areas of responsibility including daily maintenance and monitoring of Enterprise Window Servers, manages or performs escalated system support, diagnosis, and recovery of production platforms in coordination with internal IT applications team while reviewing and ensuring high quality work from the team
- Participate the design and review of new server systems, applications, and hardware; conduct capacity planning as needed.
- Participate in planning and implementation of server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Recommend modifications to server environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Implement system designs; create supporting documentation, and knowledge transfer to the Systems Administrators for daily support and maintenance.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of Server Infrastructure (File Servers, Terminal Servers, Web Servers, DB Servers, Surveillance Servers, Gaming Servers) and storage systems
- Ensure the optimal performance of all administrative systems hardware and system’s software with minimal downtime and establishes guidelines and programs for effective information technology management.
- Develop business, information, technical, solution specification documentation products for the group in the form of process flow charts that can be used for disaster recovery or resolving system issues
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.
TechnologyView all jobs at TEEMA