Senior Financial Analyst
TEEMA Tuscaloosa, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Contribute to short term forecasting and spending through understanding of trends and inventory usage including production and procurement.
- Key contributor to a culture of cost awareness through active management of operational expenses through liaising with all relevant stakeholders – this involves weekly meetings and working closely with operations on committed costs and creations of action plans to bring actual costs in line with budget.
- Inform and mentor staff at site on financial performance and KPIs to help drive a culture of complete cost ownership.
- Build and develop benchmarking reports across key cost centers.
- Lead the annual budgeting process as well as the quarterly forecasting process. Analyze current operations, seasonality and past trends to improve budget templates and drive performance improvements.
- Work with the accounting team to understand inventory usage through short term forecasting. Measurement of input inventory levels for the purpose of optimization and efficiency of production at site.
- Works with operations on the accuracy of the PO system to assist in month end accruals and facilitate purchasing excellence and best practices.
- Lead the presentations of financial results and full site-ownership of numbers and financial statements.
- Analysis of capital improvement projects through partnership with the strategic capital team on key inputs and timeframes.
- Update key stakeholders on operational and other KPIs through clear, confident, and concise communication.
- CPA or CMA with five years of operations experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to integrate financial data and analysis from various areas into meaningful information that drives management and production decisions.
- Exceptional financial modeling experience including, but not limited to, building and maintaining complex business models.
- Problem solving and pragmatic approach while maintaining a balance of speed and accuracy.
- Superior communication skills and ability to present to various audience levels.
- Organized person with strong negotiating skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, charts, graphs, etc.) Experience using PowerBI considered an asset.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TEEMA