Senior Application Support Analyst
TEEMA Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Analyze, support and maintain strategic business applications, as part of a global team.
- Be involved with engineering support of functional and performance issues on a range of applications.
- Implement changes, scripting, monitoring and scheduling to optimize operations.
- Performance analysis and tuning in application servers, database tiers and infrastructure.
- Participate and collaborate across groups in the operational support model.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience. Technical certifications a plus.
- 3-5 years professional hands-on experience of full SDLC in Java enterprise application development.
- Prior experience with relational databases (Oracle/Prostgres), including performance optimization Worked with data in SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with debugging and tuning Java enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft XP, UNIX (Solaris, Linux), basic networking.
- CI/CD experience such as Maven, Subversion and Bamboo, and deployment automation pipelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at TEEMA