IT Technical Support Analyst
TEEMA Village Number 1, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responds to, prioritizes, monitors, and actively works to resolve all telephone calls, email, and user requests for IT support.
- Provides secondary IT support via phone and service desk tracking system to end users in order to increase user productivity and efficient utilization of these hardware and software resources.
- Performs in-house end user training and orientation regarding usage of PC’s, general network operations, software applications, email, and other data or voice connectivity products and services.
- Maintains and manages the organization’s software license inventory database to ensure 100% compliance with all software licensing provisions.
- Maintains and manages the organization’s IT hardware inventory database.
- Develops and writes technical documentation, procedures, and instructional manuals regarding the installation, use, and problem solving techniques for IT related equipment and software application functions and operations.
- Associates degree or working towards a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in information technology, business administration, or a related field.
- Experience in the Information Technology field.
- At least three to five years of experience as a Help Desk analyst or personal computer technician.
- Professional certifications such as the Microsoft MCSA (or current equivalent), CompTIA A+, or other technical equivalent or relevant certifications desirable.
- Possession of a valid Colorado driver’s license.
AddressVillage Number 1, AL
TechnologyView all jobs at TEEMA