Director of Operations
Job Title: Director of Operations
Job ID: PC487853813
The Director of Operations oversees all operations on assigned projects to ensure work is in compliance with contract documents, project schedule and budget. Implement and enforce safety and quality control policies among all stake holders. Mitigate and resolve project issues. Develop and Manage project deliveries to exceed overall experience.
- Responsible for the financial success of each assigned project.
- Preconstruction services
- Project start-up and scheduling
- Project administration, operations and close-out
- Promote internal and external relations
- Culture, leadership and employee development
Qualifications And Education:
- A college degree from an accredited university is required
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in the construction industry
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a senior management role
- Extensive knowledge of construction means and methods, costs and engineering principles
- Experience working with various structure types and MEP systems
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with internal business units by meeting or exceeding project requirements and expectations.
- Advanced computers skills with MS Office, Bluebeam, Primavera P6 and Procore
- Individual must be self-motivated, possess strong communication/interpersonal skills and be confident in his/her ability to develop and manage their assigned portion of the estimate
- Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines while constantly changing tasks and demands
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.
USAView All TEEMA Jobs
Over a month ago
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.