Job Title: Data Analyst (REMOTE)
Job ID: AT195718118
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can work closely with practice managers to build and maintain an evolving suite of financial and clinical performance reports and dashboards. Ideally, you have an intimate knowledge of revenue cycle management and ambulatory reporting experience. You are technically competent and interfaces well with customers.
Great opportunity to work with an organization that is institutionally backed by some of the greatest technology investors in the world and other notable health tech companies. You get to work with an incredibly talented group of engineers, doctors, and customer service personnel. They were a fully remote team before the pandemic started and will continue to be after it subsides.
What you will be doing:
- Gathering reporting requirements, setting up business intelligence tooling, and producing dashboards and reports for practice managers and owners.
- Create and maintain a suite of practice management reports and dashboards based on feedback you collect from experts and customers.
- Help practices optimize their operations.
- Work with practice management to optimize practice operation.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence tooling.
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare RCM and/or VBC financial analysis.
- Complete mastery of SQL.
- Experience with visual displays and strong understanding of information display.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com