Chief Financial Officer
TEEMA Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: JI306426120
Our client is a hypergrowth cannabis delivery platform that is scaling and expanding quickly. They are seeking a Chief Financial Officer who will direct and oversee the financial activities of our client's quickly growing start-up, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts driving future growth. This person will drive strategic planning within the organization as well as manage all accounting and finance teams within the organization.
What you will be doing
- Oversee the Accounting and Finance department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
- Work with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Handle and supervise the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Analyze and provide insights on financial statements to c-suite and investor teams
- Compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Drive the planning process and suggests improvements to current methods. - Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Work with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Study long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identify opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversee investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Experience with fast-growing revenues and/or mergers and acquisitions required.
- Proven strategic financial management experience required.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com