Title: Bilingual Team Lead
Job ID: IE1322141116
Our client is looking for a Bilingual Team Lead to assist their Supervisors in providing daily support within the call center. This role keeps track of daily activities on the and manage it in absence of the Supervisor.
What you’ll be doing:
As Team Lead, your duties include but not limited to handling inbound and outbound calls from customers; performing customer verifications; effectively communicating with customers via telephone, email and chat; providing information in response to inquiries about mortgage products and services; obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints; maintaining customer records by updating account information; and researching and resolving customer inquiries related to escrow trial and final analysis.
What you’ll need:
Skills and Abilities
- Skilled in taking escalated calls.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be flexible, organized and have the ability to manage and prioritize daily assignments.
- Analytical with the ability to detect problems in workflow procedures and make recommendations to management to rectify problems or expedite services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer service call center environment.
- General knowledge of mortgage lending/servicing industry.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com