Title: Allscripts Touchworks Implementation Consultant
Job ID: PB32432113
Ideal Location: Close to Major Airport (Remote and Travel)
Contract Duration: 1 Year
What We Need:
Our client is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. They provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology.
We are looking for 10, Allscripts Touchworks Implementation Consultant. These position will be approximately 12 months - working 50% onsite at client sites and 50% remote over the term of the assignment
For this position you will need build and configuration experience having experience with both front and back end administrative aspects of Touchworks (ideally experience with v17.1)
Things you will be doing:
- Experience with Touchworks upgrade projects
- Build and configurations for feature enhancements
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
- Provide production support for application issues.
- Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
Things you need to have:
- 3 to 5 years IT Healthcare experience working with Allscripts Touchworks
- 3 plus years’ experience with build and configuration experience with Allscripts Touchworks
- Experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- AEHR TW Experience v 17.1 (or recent version)
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience in business or technology related field.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.