This job listing expired 7 days ago
My client in Charlotte, NC has a need for a Product Strategist in Charlotte, NC. If you are interested in full-time opportunities please apply for more details!
- 3+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, or product management
- Heavy User research and Journey Mapping experience.
- Understands and has knowledge in UX/UI best practices
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers and engineers
- Thorough understanding of project management principles, client relationship management, and software development methodologies
- Ability to quickly grasp and solve complex business problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and executive voice
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Quick learning and adapting to new projects with minimal supervision
TEEMA Solutions Group
Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO with great room for growth!
Browse Product Manager Assistant Jobs in Charlotte, NC
See all open Product Manager Assistant Jobs in Charlotte, NC
This role reports to the Assistant Vice President, State Product Management, with regular exposure to additional senior leaders in the organization. The AD Small Commercial Product Manager is ...
Bank of America
Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations ... Assist with the development of a 3 year, segment based revenue plan and report progress against ...
ACTEGA North America, Inc.
... work, product creation accuracy, and meeting storage guidelines. · Maintains employees by ... Assist in production duties personally as required to maintain efficiency and good process flow
Get fresh Product Manager Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!