- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Applications Architect to support our client based in Miami Dade County, Florida.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is an on-site position. Candidates must be located in or near Miami, Florida.
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Applications Architect to support our client, a government agency based in Miami Dade County, FL. This is for a full time, on-site position for a technical expert in the IT department. This position works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Provides an enterprise-wide perspective and input into IT decisions. Translates highly complex concepts for peers and customers. Coaches and mentor more junior technical staff.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes - either individually or in concert with project team.
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object- oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies. Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible
- application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
Candidates are expected to work onsite at our client’s location.Qualifications you need
A successful Applications Architect possesses or provides the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Has 7 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- Possess Knowledge in DEV OPS environments and deployments.
- Possess Knowledge in Angular, C#, SQL Databases, and API development.
- Possess Knowledge in Mobile Development for Android and Apple
*no third parties and no sponsorship*
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?