If you are an AMAZING Customer Service Sales Specialist who wants to make great money working for a great company - Keep Reading!
The People: We have mountain bikers, skiers, surfers, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, musicians, and every other variety. We have family people, single people, happy people. You will find a friend here and may even end up bringing your friends here too.
Our Hiring Process:
1. You find or get sent this job ad
2. You read the Ad
3. It makes you curious and may also make you want to disprove our claims
4. You tell us your interested ( send in resume, call, email, yell)
5. WE look over your resume and then give you a call to go over the job in more detail
6. You like what you hear over the phone and book an interview
7. You come in meet the team and verify all the truths written here and so much more
8. If hired you start to tell everyone how amazing your life has become
9. Your friends come on over and we start giving referral bonuses for new hires cause they are just as awesome as you
"You don't build a business, you build PEOPLE. And then people build the business." - Zig Ziglar
TEC Vision is a brand management sales firm with big goals. We’re looking for entry level professionals who are hungry for career growth and to be a part of our consistent expansion throughout the Nation. It is our belief that great business leaders and managers know their business from the ground up and they lead from the front.
Our clients want us in 10 new markets by the end of the year, so we can grow their market share nationwide, but also right here at home. For this to happen we need entry level individuals as well as entry level professionals, people who are attracted to the responsibility of being a manager as well as a Leader. Amazing Customer Solutions Sales Specialist are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
The Amazing Customer Service / Sales Specialist is full time and involves responsibilities in:
· Customer acquisitions and retention
· Sales and marketing presentations to our client’s target audience
· Training new sales and marketing team members ( If selected to train into management)
· Time management and organization
Management Trainee would Focus on :
· Leadership and team building
· Business development, communication, and management
· Leadership and training as a manager and mentor
· Leading and developing others
Benefits and compensation
· Gain experience in sales, management, leadership and mentoring
· Professional growth and development
· A fun and positive work environment
· Philanthropic opportunities – make a difference in the community with us
· National and International travel for conferences and meetings
· Competitive hourly pay plus bonuses
· Amazing Cellphone discounts
Advice: Don't ignore this opportunity - yes we know you may already be happy - But shouldn't you always strive to be happier? Come in and Check us out!
Worse-case scenario, you come in and see all the things we say are true (which you will) and you find out your a perfect fit and you don't take the position. Don't be scared of change! Don't worry about your present employer, sometimes you just have to move on and we encourage and understand that too.
P.S. Share this! Please don't be afraid of co-workers or friends stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you - no worries - Like I said in the beginning we our hiring for multiple openings.