TEC Group Inc. Fraser, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Supervises and coordinates daily activities of workers engaged in materials movement or handling, receiving, loading, unloading, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock in the warehouse.
Principle Responsibilities, Functions, and Duties
- Reviews shipping or receiving orders and requests for movement of materials and products.
- Develops work schedules and assigns work to subordinates.
- Jobs supervised include storing items in bins, on floors, or on shelves in storeroom or warehouse for removal, marking or tagging articles for identification purposes, maintaining records of inventory, filling orders, issuing materials to office or production areas, and submitting requisitions for replacement supplies.
- Assists with design and implementation of work methods and operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment, prepares tickets for repairs, and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Reviews work processes, recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
- Supervises salvage of damaged or used material.
- Keeps accurate records, and prepares and submits required paperwork.
- Screens and provides input on hiring warehouse personnel.
- May train, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Integrity with ability to keep information confidential.
- PC application knowledge and ERP Systems experience.
- Understanding of inventory control and management procedures.
- Physical Strength - Exerts up to 40 lbs. rarely, 20 lbs. force occasionally, and/or 10 lbs. regularly.
- ***MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG TEST TO BE ELIGIBLE***
- High school diploma required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Five years of warehouse management experience.
TEC Group Inc.Why Work Here?
TEC Group Inc is an Executive Search servicing clients from all industries.
We’ve been matching high-performing, top-tier talent with the right jobs since 1980. TEC can match you with jobs that leverage your skills, challenge you daily, and reward you well. We not only offer our contract professionals competitive wages, but also terrific benefits including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacations, direct deposit, and even a 401k.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TEC Group Inc.