- Support Chrysler Dealership operations for business system support.
- Specific Duties: Responsible for operation of the shuttle service to select corporate sites.
- Maintain vehicle fleet, assuring proper vehicle maintenance, cleanliness and appearance.
- Delivering vehicles to Technicians for repair operations.
- Vehicle delivery to customers assuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Support staff (Operations Coordinator, Parts Specialist, Service Advisor) with various duties assuring high shop productivity.
- High school degree, Associates preferred.
- General vehicle knowledge.
- Understanding of dealership service operations.
- Proficient with computer systems, including MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize requests.
- Will be required to drive a company vehicle - Valid Driver's/Chauffeur's License and clean driving record required.
- Will be required to travel local (20%)