- Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas and other areas as expertise grows.
- Late model electronics
- OEM scan tools
- passive restraint system
- auto/manual transmission
- pre-delivery inspection
- basic electrical
- engine performance
- basic fuel injection
- antilock brakes
- Manage training schedule.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at Technical Training Centers and mobile locations.
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas.
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing.
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities.
- Utilize all available resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency.
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates.
- Monitor and maintain seat fill.
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team.
- Support Course Development Team if/when required.
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs.
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses.
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership.
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers.
Job Type: Contract/Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (40 hours with 60 minute lunch)
Pay Rate: DOE
Travel: 20-40% annual domestic travel. Must possess valid driver's license and clean driving record. May be required to drive company vehicle.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems.
- Ability to interact effectively with various personality types.
- Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform.
- Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment.
- Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.).
Benefits Available with this Position:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Overtime Eligible
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- PTO/Vacation Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 401K plan
You want to hear about our competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and amazing clients. That we pride ourselves on growing professionals within our organization. You want to hear first-hand anecdotes demonstrating why this is an amazing place to launch your career. Well, we're happy to tell you all about it.
TEC Group Inc.
Why Work Here?Look, we could tell you about TEC Group, how it was established in 1980, and how we make connections between dynamic organizations and resourceful professionals. Is this really what you want to know about our company? No, that's obligatory copywriting. You want to hear about our competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and amazing clients. That we pride ourselves on growing professionals within our organization. You want to hear first-hand anecdotes demonstrating why this is an amazing place to launch your career. Well, we're happy to tell you all about it.
Industry competitive salary, great benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for growth