Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate - PTO/Vacation Time - Paid Holidays - Direct Deposit - 401K plan - Overtime EligiblePaint Application Specialist Description:
The Paint Application Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing paint processing support during design, installation and launch of new paint manufacturing equipment.
The Paint Application Specialist is responsible for assessing spray booth and paint automated equipment for capability (existing/new model).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop strategy for painting and automated processing for new model at all continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) gates plus develop automation solutions, layouts and sets system requirements.
- Commission new robotic equipment for processes including Liquid Applied Sound Deadener (LASD), sealer, primer, topcoat, blackout, PUR Foam.
- Execute process tune-in and optimization of paint application equipment and support production launch.
- Drive appearance characteristics per vehicle line.
- Develop and support process capability matrix for corrective troubleshooting of existing paint application or paint process conditions for current production vehicles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical) or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, project design and construction environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of interacting with Plant Management, Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, and Procurement Management.
- Ability to prepare/orally present key presentations using Microsoft Office/Google software to upper management personnel.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with automotive paint shop processes
- 3+ years of robotic application and automated equipment experience.
- Strong understanding of WCM (World Class Manufacturing).