Human Resources Generalist
TEC Group Inc Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate - PTO/Vacation Time - Paid Holidays - Direct Deposit - 401K plan - Overtime Eligible
Human Resources Generalist Description:
- Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
- May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
- Position will be supporting locations for Covid 19 initiatives.
- Completed Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist, manufacturing or supervisory experience.
- This position is heavily involved in data entry and data analysis, candidates must be proficient in G Suite products, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, PeopleSoft.
- Strong ability to update, track, filter, and coordinating information.
- Must have good communication skills responding to questions/concerns.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- This role requires availability to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field.
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Will be required to travel domestically 0-20% (Michigan- Detroit & Sterling Heights as well as Toledo, Ohio).
TEC Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at TEC Group Inc