Human Resource Business Partner
TEC Group Inc. Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources Director
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR functions to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Communicates with respective business units daily.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires (offer letters), promotions, and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning, recruitment staffing, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
TEC Group Inc.Why Work Here?
TEC Group Inc is an Executive Search servicing clients from all industries.
We’ve been matching high-performing, top-tier talent with the right jobs since 1980. TEC can match you with jobs that leverage your skills, challenge you daily, and reward you well. We not only offer our contract professionals competitive wages, but also terrific benefits including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacations, direct deposit, and even a 401k.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at TEC Group Inc.