Engineering Services Processor
TEC Group Inc Sterling Heights, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Working on Teamcenter releasing BOMS to purchasing, supporting documentation room, preparing CAD files for upload.
- Possibility to move into Design Department as experience is gained
- Detail orientated as the work requires a high level of accuracy.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Teamcenter experience helpful but not required
- Technical training in Computer Aided Design, Drafting preferred with NX training a plus
Detailed DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates and supports the use of PLM System including releases, user support and data transfer.
- Enters B.O.M. data and purchase requisitions received into computerized B.O.M. system for transfer to Purchasing or Manufacturing.
- Creates and/or maintains PLM Database with releases.
- Verifies tool designs for documentation completeness.
- Supports Designers with release questions and issues.
- Coordinates revision changes with purchasing to ensure correct material is ordered.
- Checks customer deliverable CAD files meet customer specifications for completeness. Utilizes file check software as required.
- Uploads engineering deliverables and CAD downloads to customer PLM systems.
- Provide training to Teamcenter users as required.
- Support Teamcenter development activities such as testing and data entry.
- Maintains organization and order in documentation storage room.
- Runs copies and CAD plots as requested.
- Understands and follows safety and environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
TEC Group Inc
AddressSterling Heights, MI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TEC Group Inc