Project Engineer Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides technical engineering information to company supervision and specialty contractors to ensure the project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instructions. Reviews, analyzes, and resolves field construction problems, discrepancies and interferences with architect/engineer, owner and/or specialty contractors. Performs all functions and responsibilities in partnership with the company’s culture, corporate vision, ethics, and code of conduct.
· Document Control, submittals, Cost Engineering, quality control and safety observations.
· Timely, complete, and accurate generation of selected subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
· Assist in the solicitation of proposals and selection of specialty contractors.
· Timely and accurate interpretation of design documents to facilitate problem solutions.
· Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interferences, and errors/omissions.
· Monitor contract field work to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures and specifications and codes.
· Responsible for continuous updating and accurate generations of as-built documents and contract documents.
· Research and preparation of change requests to resolve design issues for approval.
· Prepare and implement quality control procedures such as instructions, inspection programs, control measuring and testing equipment.
· Responsible for clear and traceable document control in accordance with established policies and procedures, including utilizing
management systems to create/track RFI’s, transmit/track submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list.
· Attend and actively participate in project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required.
· Coordinate periodic job-related photographs for records.
· Actively assist junior Project Engineer’s in gaining on-the-job training and counsel them on the skills and competencies they must
acquire to be successful in the pursuit of their personal development goals.
· Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills and competencies to enhance individual
and team innovation and productivity.
· Perform additional duties and assignments as assumed or directed by supervision.
· Four-year construction or engineering degree or equivalent training and experience.
· Working knowledge of assigned discipline design and overall engineering standards is necessary.
· Must be proficient in MS Office.
· Ability to read plans required.
· Minimum of 2 years construction engineering experience in the field as Assistant Project Engineer, including co-op or intern experience.
TEC's mission is lasting relationships with clients by exceeding their expectations, gaining trust through exceptional performance, delivering projects within budget and on time, every time.
TEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) with a strong commitment to environmental awareness and a drug-free workplace.
TEC Constructors & Engineers
AddressMountain View, CA
Get fresh Construction Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.