Client Engagement Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions. TEAM LEWIS has won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, PR Daily, Bulldog, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
Purpose of the role
As part of our dynamic investment strategy for growth, TEAM LEWIS is seeking a tenacious, bright and highly organized Client Engagement Manager to support the agency’s new business activity. Reporting to the Managing Director of Client Engagement, the role will work across the agency’s six US offices and involve supporting the team in the identification of new business opportunities, consistent outreach to prospective clients and the development of strategic marketing plans highlighting digital and PR/communications recommendations.
This is an opportunity that will suit an ambitious professional who relishes the chance to be part of a dynamic, growing organization, thrives on challenges and on working in a fast-paced, international environment.
The Manager, Client Engagement supports the Managing Director of Client Engagement in the identification, management and execution of new business activity and initiatives. This role will help to drive and increase new business opportunities for TEAM LEWIS by identifying and proactively engaging potential prospects, by managing inbound inquiries/leads and by assisting in the development of strategic marketing proposals that include, creative PR & digital recommendations.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assists the Client Engagement team with general operational support including logistics and timelines on credentials responses and new business pitches
- Identifies and researches new business targets and maintains an accurate database of prospects and record of contact made
- Identifies and researches relevant networks, groups and events to establish connections with key decision makers and budget holders of target companies; attends these networks, groups, events to make personal contact
- Develops and maintains a map of target businesses and organizations, making use of this knowledge to recommend targeted campaigns and maximize the impact of approaches
- Works closely with the Client Engagement and Marketing teams to develop compelling campaigns, content and events to drive lead generation and engagement
- On project-based initiatives, supports the internal Marketing team with research, collateral inventory, event support, internal office communications, etc.
- Builds and maintains a bank of TEAM LEWIS collateral, information and case studies for credentials responses
- Puts in place and monitors credentials and pitch schedules to ensure that the process is on track and deadlines are met
- Produces regular, accurate and comprehensive reports on new business activity and results.
- 3+ years of experience in a PR or digital marketing agency (can be in an account service or new business role)
- Demonstrable success proactively developing relationships via networking; can be through media outreach or in a sales-type role
- Experience making marketing recommendations based on a client challenge or need
- Keen interest in working in a fast-moving communications agency environment; proactive & not afraid to take initiative
- Strong coordination and organizational skills gained in a customer-facing role
- Calm under pressure and able to manage and meet competing deadlines; experience managing a varied and changing workload; able to work with speed and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to get along well with people; able to adapt to the needs of each individual you encounter
- Self-starter with initiative; well presented, confident, energetic, flexible, good-humored – an enthusiastic team player
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ vacation per year
- Health insurance; life insurance (eligible day 1 of employment)
- 401k with 2% employer match (eligible after 30 days of employment)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.
BusinessView all jobs at TEAM LEWIS