We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate Client Success Representative to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license required
$12 per hour + Bonus
About Team Gosney
Team Gosney is the valley's youngest Real Estate team to consistently rank in Top 3 In the Tri-County and have assisted over 1,000 clients since 2012. Team Gosney's #1 goal is simply "Help More Clients!" This desire to give clients a better experience has led to the acquisition or development of complementing business models.
You will not only be instrumental in helping our Real Estate team grow into other markets but also work with the team in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and assist in the overall success of the business pillars. If you're looking for an opportunity for unlimited growth and complexity, then COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
TEAM GOSNEY LLC