Topo Chico Trade Ambassador
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
TEAM Enterprises is hiring for a rockstar Trade Ambassador in the Los Angeles market for a vibrant and fast-growing brand in the Hard Seltzer category. The brand you will be representing is rooted in inspiration from its Mexican heritage, and this position offers a unique opportunity to play a defining role in building a legendary brand in a highly influential US market. Our Trade Ambassador will report to the Program Director and local client Field Marketing team and will be responsible for driving Commercial Sales, Market Execution, Key Account Management and Client/Consumer Engagement for their designated territory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Commercial Sales · Call on key On and Off premise accounts (25% on, 75% off-premise), responsible for developing strong relationships, building brand awareness with the ultimate goal of expanding distribution in the independent off-premise and on-premise channels, increasing volume growth/placements and assisting Distributor partner in attaining our objectives.
· Utilize sales report to measure brand performance within your accounts, contribute to analysis and recommendations arising within territory.
· Partner with distributor sales representatives as needed. · Work closer to maintain Top Volume accounts, reduce losses while prioritizing driving growth in the region.
· Deliver on defined KPI goals related to placement, market availability, visibility, and quality of execution within critical account channels.
· Employ highly disciplined selling approach to gain new points of distribution and increase rate of sale within a targeted list of key independent retail and on-premise accounts designed to influence the broader market by emphasizing product placement, quality, and brand-specific programming where applicable.
· Identify and pursue new opportunities for brand growth, leading effective collaboration and engagement with local distributor sales force to drive sales volume and increase market penetration in defined territories.
· Initiate and execute customized premium programming at showcase accounts to escalate target consumer consideration, trial, and purchase.
· Champion the brand and socialize the brand’s unique story with account decision makers, service staff, distributor sales force, and trade influencers by educating brand history and values, intrinsic qualities, and proper serving rituals.
· Manage budgets, tactical resources, and tools to maximize returns throughout the year.
· Assume the role of “Brand Expert/Ambassador” for all consumer and account related activities, building authentic and enduring relationships with social influencers and key opinion leaders to elevate brand perception and image while also leveraging opportunities to increase sales.
Client /Customer Engagement:
· Elevate lines of communication across the network of distributor and brand personnel by owning the brand’s message, amplifying strategic wins, and identifying challenges with a solution-based approach.
· Exemplify the positive attributes of being a team player and team builder with all related sales personnel, cross-functional agencies, and local/national counter parts.
· Manage daily and weekly performance via internal tracking system, and effectively communicate results to identified stakeholders on a regular cadence.
· Deliver on all administrative duties in a thorough and timely matter as defined and requested by upper management.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution required.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, and/or F&B management, preferably in beer/wine/spirits.
· Experience selling in independent retail (bodega, local liquor, luxury markets) is preferred.
· Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, and driven team player with the ability to solve problems, take initiative, think innovatively and make fast paced decisions with a degree of autonomy while prioritizing the best interests of the group over personal gains.
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights, and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of
engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
In order to comply with equal pay and salary transparency laws in various locations, the Company believes the target range of base compensation for this role is $65K-85K. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and location.
TEAM EnterprisesLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView All TEAM Enterprises Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.