Emerging Experiential Market Manager
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Emerging Market Manager, you’ll be in direct contact with consumers and accounts focused on promoting awareness and trial of BACARDÍ Rums. You’ll be responsible for planning and executing events in local bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and around town while also building social media engagement using multiple forms of social channels.
- Design a plan to showcase the brand in your focus market using the tools and resources provided to you.
- Ensure BACARDÍ is available and visible to the consumer throughout your focus market:
- Build distribution and ensure visibility of products in local bars, restaurants, and liquor stores through showcased placements.
- Develop a productive and effective working relationship with assigned accounts.
- Plan and sell-in appropriate promotions and events in assigned accounts.
- Support distribution with Point of Sale (branded materials/giveaways) and merchandising
- Conduct promotional efforts and events that address the needs of the account and increase trial and use of products, while remaining within assigned budget
- Train staff on the product attributes of BACARDÍ and the elements of promotional activity
- Develop and execute events and promotional activities throughout your focus market in coordination with the brand’s overall marketing strategy.
- Continuously identify new opportunities within your market
- Being Culturally connected by knowing your market, your consumers, competitor activities and set new trends.
- Maximize the social conversations around BACARDÍ on your personal social channels and by networking with your market.
- Manage and protect all assigned company and client assets.
- Coordinate efforts with distributor personnel including orders, delivery, and merchandising support.
- Support in recruitment for local promotional staff
- Complete expense reports, activity reports, account call plans, accomplishments, and follow up needs on a timely basis, within guidelines, including reporting to Client and management.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University or have recently graduated.
- Must live in the city in which you are applying for the role.
- Knowledge of the spirits industry or related field is preferred, including 3-tier system for adult beverages.
- Having established relationships with the local bars and restaurants in the city in which you are applying for.
- Passionate about the BACARDÍ Rum brand
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivate others in the sale and promotion of BACARDÍ Rum brand.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Connections with local social organizations
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important than what it says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
Bacardi is a family-owned spirits company, nurtured by seven generations of the Bacardí family. We are the largest, privately held spirits company. Bacardi was founded in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, when Don Facundo Bacardí Massó revolutionized the spirits world by creating the world’s first light-bodied rum. His fearless, bold and entrepreneurial spirit lives on in Bacardi today.
This day, Bacardi is an extended family of more than 7,000 employees (affectionately known as Primos – Spanish for cousins) across the globe.
THE BACARDI CULTURE
Bacardi shares the passion and entrepreneurial flair and are guided by three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, that inspire their Primos to be the best they can be and drive the organization forward in all they do.
TEAM EnterprisesMcFarland, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.