Corporate Compliance Analyst
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Corporate Compliance Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to review and administer contracts and statements of work with the company’s clients, vendors, and contractors. The position will be tasked with negotiating favorable terms for the company and our clients, consulting with outside counsel, if necessary. They will be involved with new business and assist with analyzing data, negotiating contract bids, and offer solutions to help the company better manage costs. Additionally, the role will oversee compliance and regulatory matters for the agency’s field marketing programs in regulated industries such as the alcoholic beverage and cannabis. The Corporate Compliance Analyst should be prepared to make recommendations on standardizing procurement and industry specific compliance processes across all departments within the agency. The role will work closely with the CFO on special projects that have either been requested by the company’s senior leadership team or have been identified through normal work routines.
- Review all legal agreements, communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and administer all client-required contractual obligations and bidding obligations.
- Provide recommendations and reports on research findings to business leaders.
- Analyze vendor bids to ensure compliance with our client contracts.
- Participates in contract negotiations, renewals, manage bid process, discuss pricing, and review all aspects and terms of a contract.
- Manage procurement process and recommending when to bid versus using existing vendors.
- Keeping an accurate vendor database, state-by-state permitting and licensing requirements.
- Maintain excellent communication with all business stakeholders.
- Work with senior management and outside counsel as needed to make appropriate decisions on legal and business matters.
- Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Establish compliance standards and design improvements to internal control structures.
- Oversee onboarding process for subcontractors and freelancers.
- Manage, track, and process insurance requests necessary to conduct client activations.
- Interact closely with various Client-Service business Units, Production, Finance, and other internal departments.
- Oversee company vehicle fleet, update, and renew title and registration for company vehicles.
- Conduct training and education sessions to educate employees on compliance policies and procedures.
- Oversee insurance incidents and respond in conjunction with the Senior Management Team.
- Receive, investigate, and respond promptly and effectively to compliance-related queries and complaints.
- Monitor ticket system, and review, investigate, and remediate compliance concerns.
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation.
- Examining and summarize all customer agreements in a timely manner, drafting alternative clauses where necessary and providing solutions in the event of conflict.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain compliance records, files & documentation.
- Helps maintain internal legal files and update legal resources as needed.
- Meet regularly with client procurement teams and provide formal company responses and reports, as necessary.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the field and senior leadership team.
- Assist in the preparation of documents needed for client RFP’s.
- Process operation permits and state-eligibility licenses for the company , as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Skills and Competencies:
- Goal-oriented, ensuring objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving: They should be analytical, flexible, and able to solve problems on the fly, as issues can often arise unexpectedly.
- Team player as well as ability to work independently.
- Exhibit initiative, expedience, and the ability to work alongside multiple departments, providing recommendations to senior leadership.
- Must be proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and feel comfortable working with both a local and remote team.
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years’ experience in procurement, analytical or legal related fields.
- Experience developing and reviewing business specific contracts and agreements.
- Understanding of legal terms and industry regulations or the ability to research such topics.
- Familiarity with analytics, negotiations, and procurement fundamentals
- Knowledge of the alcoholic beverage and/or cannabis industry highly desired.
- Marketing agency preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related Management field.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, and other web-based tools
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights, and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
TEAM EnterprisesFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView All TEAM Enterprises Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.