TEAM Enterprises Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
TEAM is looking for a Content Producer who will be the key partner in helping translate a broad range of creative ideas to reality. The role acts as the connective tissue between account, creative and digital engagement teams to bring content and experiences to life with key partners on time and on budget. The right candidate has a constant balance of left brain and right brain thinking and has an entrepreneurial spirit that evolves the deliverables and overall discipline for the agency.
This position will be primarily dedicated to working on content projects for one of our largest, high profile clients overseeing a range of video content projects and integration with creative and digital strategies. It oversees the full project lifecycle from brief and concept to execution and delivery of assets. Key responsibilities include:
• Lead definition of content production scope, talent, and partner recommendations, working closely with account, creative and digital engagement teams to consult on best solution for the task at hand.
• Coordinate with third party production vendors as required to obtain quotes/estimates based on content plan and needs
• Define production schedules, set milestones, and track deliverables, including recommendations for integrated processes and tools to ensure flawless delivery
• Lead communications related to production-related tasks such as talent/partner recommendations, treatments, storyboards, shot lists, pre-production, content reviews, delivery, and postmortems.
• Provide on-site management of shoots when necessary and serve as primary point of contact to oversee run of show for shoot days
• Deliver regular status updates to key stakeholders, inter-agency resources throughout a project lifecycle
• Grow and cultivate network of freelance talent, vendors, and strategic partners to pull from based on diverse set of content needs.
• Manage production budget and all expenses, vendor payments, agency resource hours, and ensure all projects are within estimated budget
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the content production space, ideally agency or production company side.
• Knowledge of the content planning, production, and post-production process.
• Critical thinker who understands how to come up with creative solutions to deliver on vision within timing and budget constraints.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and familiarity with overseeing and managing budgets and partners.
• Comfort managing multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
• Consummate collaborator who is comfortable presenting in front of clients and having a justified POV.
• Active network of freelance resources, vendors and strategic partners in the digital/content space including directors, DPs, production companies, editors/animators, etc.
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is an award-winning experiential marketing agency that develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards. Visit us online on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at TEAM Enterprises