- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY YOU’LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes. The Business Analyst will have a pulse on all projects going on at TEAM, helping to ensure we’re on track with budgets and resources. They will be the primary liaison between the Finance department and all other agency departments, overseeing projects from a Finance and Compliance perspective. This individual will work closely with our Compliance team, as well as our internal client business units within our Finance team.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Monitor and manage the Estimate approval flow process to ensure approvals are being met withing the dedicated timeframe.
- Works across Creative, Production, Content, Account Service and Social Media departments to ensure budgets with Agency Services are allocated to proper resources and have time tracked against the budgeted hours
- Collaborate with our Compliance business unit on outsourcing services and ensuring that our bids remain competitive.
- Monitor hours and expenses to ensure proper coding.
- Reporting to leadership team and agency stakeholders pertaining to Budget v Actuals, Program progress, Program Rephasing, and FP&A Forecasting.
- Ensuring that jobs are closed out in a time manner and once projects are completed, making sure all hours are tracked/accounted for; updating financial tracking systems
- Tracking of revenue recognition
- Monitor workflow of document completion for contractors/freelancers of the agency, inclusive of work order completion, subcontractor agreements in place, etc.
- Manage and process freelancer requests and invoices, as well as tracking of hours
- Work closely with Finance department reviewing and auditing of purchase orders and job log tracker to confirm budgets
- Meet with Budget Owners and provide updates on projected hours, project status, expenses, and projected expenses of projects.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
- Must have 1-3 years agency or similar experience with Cost, Client or Budget Analysis.
- Advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills are paramount
- Must be critical thinker and fast learner
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment, directly interacting with department heads and department teams
- Ability to handle and track multiple open projects and track budgets, across various departments and individuals
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit www.teamenterprises.com, www.facebook.com/TEAMenterprises, www.instagram.com/team_enterprises/ or twitter.com/TEAMenterprises.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at TEAM Enterprises
Get fresh People Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.