Brand Ambassador- Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
WHY YOU'LL DIG YOUR GIG
In short, our purpose at TEAM is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences. We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and that people will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
THE TEAM DIFFERENCE
People may forget your witty hashtag and your latest campaign tagline, but they will never forget how you made them feel. That’s because what a brand does is much more important that what is says. Actions speak louder than advertising and marketing. Experiences are what create real connections that lead to brand love and that’s what we do at TEAM. We’re a fun, collaborative, hard working group with a great office environment who takes care of our employees, to ensure that both in work and in life you experience something greater.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
TEAM seeks a Brand Ambassador to serve as a dedicated brand expert and resource focused on all things brand related in the assigned market. The Brand Ambassador is expected to work under two important umbrellas; Marketing/Brand Ambassador & Commercial Sales. You will develop and maintain relationships with accounts, trade and distributor partners. Increase brand awareness and growth through menu placements, distribution and advocacy for the brand. An entrepreneurial mentality is key to success in this role.
Sale and Marketing
• Serve as brand category & mixology expert. Strengthen category leadership by obtaining menu placements in influential accounts.
• Align and with key local industry events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy.
• Execute brand promotions, tastings and trainings as needed throughout your market within accounts, consumer/trade events and distributor partners.
• Stay informed of customer and consumer trends, share insights.
• Maintain calendar of activities and promotions and ensure effective communications with distributors and sales team.
• Provide bi-weekly market activity report to Regional Market Manger to include list of objectives, accomplishments, competitive activities, special projects and/or any needs.
• Call on key On and Off premise accounts, responsible for developing strong relationships, building brand awareness with the ultimate goal of increasing volume growth, menu placements and assisting Distributor partner in attaining our objectives.
• Utilize sales report to measure brand performance within your accounts, contribute to analysis and recommendations arising within territory.
• Ride with distributor sales representatives as needed.
• Participate in out-of-market sales blitzes.
• Work closer to maintain Top Volume accounts, reduce losses.
Financial Responsibility & Administrative Requirements
• Timely submission of weekly required program documents and deliverables.
• Manage assigned budget.
• Quarterly visit other markets as needed.
WAYS TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD
• Passionate, self-motivated, creative, responsible
• Proactive communicator
• Comfortable speaking to small groups and being seen as an expert
• Great with people; from bartenders to distributors to consumers
• Event management or promotional background is a plus
• Previous experience in sales preferred
• Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador preferred
• Has sound financial skills and experience managing a budget
• Willingness to travel up to 30%
• Bartending, Sommelier, Mixology experience a plus
• Must be over 21 years of age
• Must reside in designated area.
WHO WE ARE
TEAM is a topnotch experiential marketing agency who develops and executes creative marketing campaigns rooted in strategy, insights and decades of learning. We partner with the best brands and people to deliver experiences that create inspiration at the point of engagement. Our roster of talent is essential to executing quality campaigns which live up to our high standards, for more information visit us on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
BusinessView all jobs at TEAM Enterprises
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?