This role is responsible for the overall onboarding and start-up process for all new distribution. The incumbent will design and deliver an implementation roadmap for the purpose of ensuring consistency and accuracy during the experience of opening new distribution. Work with the Account and Region Sales leadership to understand and deliver on the overall strategy, vision and metrics for new distribution.
Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process and successfully transition the dealer over to the Master Agent, Region Sales and field team upon completion. Analyze potential issues impacting the Indirect Channel, and recommend, develop and implement process improvements.
- Onboard new distribution, ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements are met prior to the dealer’s soft launch opening. Work with Region, Account and Field Sales teams to close out any open issues prior to store Grand Opening.
- New distribution Operations liaison between Master Agents, Dealers, Field Sales and TracFone. Responsible to build relationships across all functional areas that impact implementation and onboarding processes and to provide communication on any changes required to meet execution requirements
- Prepare reports detailing implementation status and work with Account and Region Sales and Operations Managers to mitigate any areas of deployment risk. Provides recommendations for remediation tactics to Indirect Channel Management
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments throughout the company to analyze issues impacting new distribution onboarding and recommend, develop and implement process improvements
- Resolve all customer issues/concerns internally and respond with problem resolution within a 24-hour period if possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and sales or operations experience
- List the minimum experience required to perform this job
- 3-5 years sales/ sales support/store operations experience with telecom industry experience a plus
- List minimum of reasoning ability and special skills including language, technical and mathematical required to perform this job
- Strong interpersonal and professional verbal, written and overall communication skills
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to working with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively summarize and present information to management
- List minimum job content knowledge required to perform this job
- Experience supporting/managing/growing retail accounts preferably in a wireless/consumer electronics environment with Indirect Channel sales experience preferred.
- Indirect Channel operations and replenishment processes knowledge.
- Strong organizational and selling skills and disciplined work habits
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and presenting data to management