Receiving & Inventory Clerk
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Accepts shipments and ships product by unloading, loading, and verifying shipments.
* Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers.
* Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
* Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
* Accurately allocates materials to jobs and build completed products in computer system.
* Pulls material kits for manufacturing as required to meet schedule.
* Maintains an orderly physical location for all materials and goods.
* Apply appropriate labeling and distribute/stock material at proper locations.
* Maintain the organization of the inventory and warehouse areas and the materials stored there.
* Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Quality Management, Supply Management, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Independence, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Reporting Skills
TE Technology, Inc.Kalkaska, MI
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.