Build your future with BendBroadband. BendBroadband is expanding its diverse team of sales representatives that are dedicated to delivering top notch services and technology to neighborhoods across the nation. Join BendBroadband as an Outside Residential Sales Reprensentative in Bend, OR. In your new role, we would offer you a $1,000 sign on bonus to join our team!
We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Outside Residential Sales Reprensentative to sell our products and services to residential customers in a door-to-door mandder! You will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads, above and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team. You will gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for BendBroadband at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule. You can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am - 9pm. Yes, that's right, you get the work/life balance you've been looking for!
What's in it for you?
- Earn $40k to $80k per year or more
- Uncapped monthly commission
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days of employment
- Discounted BendBroadband products and services
- Full Benefits package starting on Day 1 of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with up to 5% company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination!
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.
Imagine you have had the same slow internet and TV provider for many years and haven't been satisfied with the number of outages that occur on a regular basis and less-than-helpful customer support. You don't think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly Outside Residential Sales Reprensentative with BendBroadband shows up on your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore. You learn about their services that can run directly to your home and will provide you with internet that is more reliable, has faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you to the people you care about most.
Are you this helpful sales representative who is excited about the opportunity to help your community stay connected?
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience - OR - current or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data services.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass local community background checks and permitting processes.