As the Outside Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for growing TDS revenues by acquiring new residential customers, selling new products to our existing residential customers, and coaching a team of sales representatives to meet their established goals and objectives. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cold calling to identify leads and generate sales
- Setting appointments with potential customers to educate them on the features and benefits of TDSs voice, data, and video products.
- Determining the best solutions to fit the needs of those potential customers through a consultative sales approach.
You will coach and develop a team of Outside Sales Representatives to meet and/or exceed their sales revenue targets, grow the customer base, and evaluate all aspects of consumer sales to ensure we are aligned with TDSs mission and values. You will direct, supervise, train and evaluate the performance of staff members and are responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
This is a full-time, benefited role, with excellent growth opportunities, a base salary and uncapped commission!
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Metrocom/TDS) is a leading provider of fiber internet service. With more than 50 years of experience, the growing communications company is building and deploying new, fiber optic networks in neighborhoods across the country to deliver up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds to homes and up to 10 Gigabit internet speeds to businesses. In addition, TDS provides innovative TV entertainment and advanced phone services. Visittdsfiber.comto learn more.
- You will hire, motivate and coach a team of sales representatives to meet and/or exceed revenue targets and performance expectations.
- You will contact cold and warm potential customers in person and via telephone to educate them on voice, data, and television services provided by TDS and obtain appointments.
- You will write and submit accurate and timely orders that abide by the established sales process.
- You will oversee orders from sales staff that are received from customers and remit orders in timely fashion while abiding by the established sales process.
- You will manage customer accounts from the initial sale through installation process. You will also perform telephone follow-ups on all sales after install to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You must submit/report weekly and monthly sales achievements to upper management in a manner consistent with manager specifications.
- You will meet with local satellite distributors and apartment owners to roll out TDS referral program.
- You will need to maintain technical knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to achieve success in position.
- Associates degree or higher -OR- 2+ years professional work experience.
- 2+ years outside sales and/or sales coach experience;
- 1+ year supervisory or sales management experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and willing and able to travel based on the needs of the business
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry, including products and services.
- Track record of success in residential sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others as evidenced in person interviews and via telephone.
- Ability to work independently as evidenced by identifying problems, gathering data, weighing the facts, consulting others as necessary, and making decisions.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Excel, Word, email, Internet).
- Ability to meet and exceed regular quota requirements.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please clickhere.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TDS, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. We are stronger together!
Software Powered by iCIMS