This isnota desk job. In fact, as anOutside Residential Sales Representative, you will sell our products and services in a door-to-door manner. You will be canvassing neighborhoods in the Stevens Point, Wausau, and Mosinee, WI area and providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads (above and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team). You will gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for TDS at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule and you can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am 9pm. Yes, thats right, you get the work/life balance youve been looking for!
Whats in it for you?
- Earn$60 to $100k per year or more!
- Uncapped earning potential!
- Receive a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days!
- Discounted TDS services and products!
- Full Benefits Package - Begins on first day of employment!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination- this year we went to Jamaica!
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs more than 2,800 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc. employs 9,400 people and has approximately six million connections nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visittdsinc.com.
Imagine you have had the same slow internet and TV provider for many years, but havent been quite satisfied due to the number of outages that occur on a regular basis and their less-than-helpful customer support line. You dont think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly TDS TelecomOutside Residential Sales Representativeshows up on your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore! You learn about Fiber that can run directly to your home and will provide you with internet that is more reliable, has faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you to the people you care about most.
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience OR current or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data services.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass local community background checks and permitting processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TDS, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. We are stronger together!
Software Powered by iCIMS