TDS Telecom is looking to expand its sales leadership team to oversee our multi-family dwelling unit department. Do you bring out the best in your sales executives to increase and retain customers? Do you have success in leading your sales team to be at the top? If so, we would love for you to join our team.
In your new role asManager-Sales - Multi-Family Dwelling Unit, you will beresponsible for the strategic direction of all our businesses pertaining to sales and revenue generating operations activities in the Developer Programs/Multiple Dweller Units (BDP/MDU) segment. You will beresponsible for development and implementation of programs and strategies that maximize the Company's market-share through the acquisition, retention and growth of MDU (multi-family dwelling unit) business. This position hires, coaches, negotiates and directs MDU Account Executives that negotiate with property developers, builders, property owners, MDU consultants and management firms for access, marketing and service rights for their MDU properties.
In this role as the Manager-Sales - Multi-Family Dwelling Unit,you will also identify opportunities for MDU acquisitions and win-backs.You will be responsible for MDU sales strategy development, improving sales results and culture and partnering with Network teams, Marketing and Product Management leadership to develop aligned MDU sales strategy for the sales channel. This position consults on projects completed by Product Development/Management, Construction/Network Operations, Marketing, Field Services and Service Assurance.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to nearly 900 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With more than 1.2 million connections, TDS is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visittdstelecom.com.
- Lead the strategy and implementation of all MDU sales activities for cable, telecom, and expansion operations. Lead a team of sales professionals and develop strategic and tactical sales plans to meet and exceed sales goals and quotas. Provide operational direction to teams related to meeting key performance metrics aligned with company goals for MDU ROEs, Bulk agreements, Marketing Agreements and property penetrations. This includes working with cross functional teams on completing financial analysis, including but not limited to ROI analysis and red-line approvals on all signed contracts.
- Manage and monitor business office operations and personnel. This includes coaching, recruiting, onboarding, training, development, employee engagement, succession planning, performance evaluation, discipline, termination and assisting with the development of the MDU AE commission plan, compliance and periodic updates to this plan.
- Develop and implement programs and strategies designed to improve upon and support the Company image and reputation with property owners in the interest of building long-term business relationships.
- Provide ongoing direction and input on operations strategy for new markets, new products, Product Management initiatives, acquisitions and strategic planning.
- Bachelors degree (or higher) OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 5+ years industry related experience.
- 4+years selling experience.
- 3+ years of supervision or leadership experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Experience in residential property management or real estate development a plus.
- Demonstrated Leadership qualities.
- Strong strategic planning skills with experience in customer acquisition and retention.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to perform strategic planning and analysis.
- Ability to initiate and bring closure to negotiations, including sales and contract terms.
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, company personnel, vendors/service providers, and customers (new and existing).
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties.
- Ability to supervise and motivate others.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications.
- Ability to use automated reporting and analysis applications.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and procedures.
- Advanced Knowledge of telecom/cable products or MDU property management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TDS, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. We are stronger together!
If you wish to speak with us regarding assistance or an accommodation related to the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please clickhere.
Software Powered by iCIMS