Do you enjoy sales and customer service? Do you thrive in a goal-oriented position and want to be rewarded for your performance? Then bring your skills to TDS Telecom!
As an Inside B2B Sales Rep, you would be responsible for the inside telesales function targeting prospective customers within the TDS footprint in order to schedule appointments for the TDS sales force. As an Inside B2B Sales Rep, you will create and maintain the prospect database which will outline key contacts, competitive contract terms, and other necessary data. Your data will be used to design both present and future contact strategies, sales follow up to grow market share, as well as provide recommendations for follow up on strategic accounts to sales management.
- You will contact prospective customers through a combination of telephone, e-mail, and direct mail contact in order to obtain appointments for sales representatives.
- You will maintain and continually update a database of prospects that identifies the business or organization, contact person and title, current provider of services, and dates their contracts expire.
- You will review prospect files of sales reps that have left the company for new lead information and review for data entry in data base.
- You will undertake initiative for developing vertical markets in the sales markets (e.g. franchise owners of car care, repair, beauty care, etc.) by collaborating with the Marketing department.
- You will proactively sell and close smaller commercial accounts without setting appointments, where applicable.
- 1+ years experience in sales and appointment setting.
- 6+ months proven track record working with executives/decision makers via the telephone.
- Knowledge of telecommunication products and services
- Software experience and Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to review prospecting files for clues indicating opportunity to recover older leads and/or strategic leads.
- Effective business writing skills for correspondence with directors and decision makers.
- History of work experience that demonstrates attention to detail skills and general business acumen.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs nearly 2,700 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc. employs 9,400 people and has approximately six million connections nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS