Come join TDS Telecom and begin your full time career with us as an Administrator-Commercial COAST as we continue to grow our team at our corporate location: 525 Junction Road, Madison, WI 53717. As an Administrator-Commercial COAST, you would act as Level 1 support help to provide commercial sales and order processing with necessary assistance and functional support on processes, procedures, applications, products, and promotional campaigns. You will assist with commercial sales order questions, functional application questions and investigation of billing issues, and you are responsible for the creation and distribution of support-related communications to commercial sales and order processing teams. Your new role as Administrator-Commercial COAST provides on-going maintenance and issuance of communications to all commercial sales teams and order processing teams.
This position is additionally responsible for functional user acceptance testing of commercial sales and order processing applications including COBRA, Order Workbook (Microsoft Excel), SABRE, DESI, RNW/SFA, MetaSolv, Service Availability, Verigate, IMA, INAT, RMS, Customer Link, CSG, and UTS. You will work regularly with Telecom IT personnel on system trouble escalations and application management.
The role is expected to attend PAC meetings regularly to understand new commercial products and the impact on the various systems supported.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.
Essential Job Functions:
Level 1 help desk support, including:
- Develops and maintains knowledge necessary to support personnel on processes, procedures, applications, products, and promotional campaigns. Assists commercial sales and order processing employees with order processing questions, functional application support and investigation of billing issues.
- Responsible for the assembly, distribution and implementation of sales, support and system usage communication information.
- Works with the commercial sales team and the BSSC to implement and find answers/solutions to specific commercial sales issues.
- Performs functional user acceptance testing as new releases become available by working closely with Telecom IS on known issues.
- Develops and maintains knowledge necessary to support commercial sales practices and procedures necessary for providing quality customer service. Creates and facilitates the rollout of new and/or revised procedures throughout the organization as requested.
- Participates in Product Management PAC meetings and reports results to team. Participates, implements and coordinates new product rollouts. Helps the commercial sales team and the BSSC to establish a consistent sales method in order to capitalize on all sales opportunities, and assists the order processing teams with implementing new processes
Secondary Job Functions:
- Keeps abreast of developments in new technologies, markets, and desired new applications through regular contact with customers, vendors, and peers inside and outside of TDS.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher OR 4+ years of professional work experience.
- 4+ years experience in customer service.
- 2+ years experience in a sales, finance or marketing.
- Understanding of TDS commercial products and services.
- Understanding of TDS customer service policies, processes and procedures.