Do you enjoy sales and talking to people? Do you thrive in a goal-oriented position and want to be rewarded for your performance? Then bring your sales and customer service experience to TDS!
TDS is seeking a Sales and Customer Service Associate to join our retail office located at 266 Basher Dr. Unit 4, Berthound, CO 80513! We are currently offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Sales and Customer Service Associate is a key contributor in TDS’s overall consumer strategy to grow, delight, and retain our customers. Our motto is to grow revenue and achieve sales goals by providing exceptional customer service. The Sales and Customer Service Associate handles customers that walk-in to our retail stores as well as handles inbound customer calls when no customers are in the office.
This position is the primary point of contact for consumer customers who may call or come in to our local office with inquiries about their account, as well as products and services. This position takes ownership of thoroughly understanding the features and benefits of all the consumer products and services we offer, as well as delighting our customers. The Retail Sales and Customer Service Associate also keeps current on all pricing, procedures, promotions, tools, and systems used to place orders, update billing, and maintains record of customer contacts.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.
- Deliver Sales Results through Providing Exceptional Customer Service: Exceed or Meet Monthly Sales Goals of Strategic Products such as but not limited to, Voice, High Speed Data, TV and Internet Content Product Offerings
- Moves/Adds/Changes/Inquiries: Delight and retain existing customer base by consistently providing exceptional customer service on all billing inquiries, seasonal service requests, toll inquiries, and other miscellaneous inquiries. The Consumer Sales Representative-Retail will consult with customers on these service calls to identify customer technology needs and offer TDS product solutions they may not currently have and/or we can offer at a better value
- Cash Management Procedures – Consumer Sales Representative-Retail must closely follow cash management procedures to assure accuracy in all cash and payment handling from customer to deposit
- Keeps current with Promotions, Products and Technology necessary to Exceeding or Meeting Sales Goals
- Regular attendance and promptness for work are essential functions of this positionbecause absenteeism and tardiness significantly impact the ability of the Company and coworkers to meet our customers' needs
- 6+ months experience in a sales or customer service role
- 2+ years’ experience using a PC with various software packages
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Current or prior military service with honorable discharge
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers' needs.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- 6+ months experience in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks
- 6+ months experience working with detailed data
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured, contact center environment
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Understanding of telecommunication products and services
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Problem solving skills (i.e. customer complaints, competitive issues)
- Successful completion of classroom training will be required
- Demonstrated success in a competitive sales environment
- Able to Work Overtime with Advance Notice
- Ability to Work shift with ending time of 8:00 p.m. CST and a Saturday Rotation
- Willing and able to travel based on the needs of the business
Software Powered by iCIMS