Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES **include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, ANSI ESD S20.20, JIT Manufacturing, Kanban systems, Continuous Flow Manufacturing and IPC standards.
- Computer skills are a must with experience in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint. For the creation and updating of production schedules, team logs, reviews, Manufacturing Instructions, check sheets, labor tracking, problem solving and various other documentation.
- Technical knowledge for the area supervising a plus.
- Must have good housekeeping practices and the ability to adhere to all company procedures involving production work and safety and be able to get your team to adhere also.
- Self motivated, energetic individual capable of handling multiple projects.
- Ability to read and understand Bill of Materials, Engineering layout and Assembly Prints.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in a team environment.
- Set personal and department goals/targets with the ability to facilitate a means of achieving them.
- Hold team meetings.
- Review and sometimes discipline individuals per performance and company policies.
- Write and review ECOs, Deviations, Tollgates for the area supervised.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six to ten years of related experienceORa combination of relevant education, training, and experience
- Must be experienced in PCB manufacturing - - experience in Surface Mount Technology a definite plus.
- Must pass Electrical Safety Training if supervising any test areas.
- Must be willing and able to be certified as an IPC trainer.
- Needs to have perfect attendance, reliable transportation, CPR/First Aid/AED trained
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to use internet/intranet, cross functional Enterprise Resource Planning software, the MS Office package, and other software programs and packages to their potential to provide a work product fitting to the level of the position. Must also be able to perform troubleshooting
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
ABOUT TDK-LAMBDA AMERICAS INC.
Acquired by TDK in 2008, TDK-Lambda Americas Inc. represents the culmination of three well-established North American power manufacturers: Electronic Measurements Inc., Lambda Electronics, and Innoveta Technologies. We have earned the reputation of being a trusted world-class organization through a history of providing reliable and innovative power supplies. Our broad product offering features over 6,000 models that are suited for many applications, including medical, industrial, broadcast, defense, factory automation, and LED/LCD signage. Our view is that "power supply" is more than just an electronic device, but the heart of our customer's systems. This belief has helped us become a global leader in our industry.
We employ approximately 300 people in our engineering, manufacturing, and sales offices across the United States. At our company,we value the work and ideas of our employees. They are encouraged toexpress their opinions and take the initiative, which has helped with the growth of our community and kept us at the cutting edge of new technologies. We offer our employeesnot only a career opportunity but also an environment that allows them to succeed.
TDK-Lambda Americas offersgreat benefits and perks, includinghealthcare benefits, a 401(k) with match, paid time off (PTO), educational assistance, recognition plans, service awards, and performance-based awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. TDK-Lambda Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with that commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- ISO 9001 Certification Experience
- Scheduling Experience
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Basic Computer Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CAM Software
- CAD Software
- ERP Software
TDK-Lambda Americas Inc.
AddressNeptune City, NJ
Get fresh Manufacturing Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.