The Administration / Human Resources Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the human resource management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources. Maintains functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, policies, and regulatory compliance. Provides support to other departments for the successful operation of the company. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Four year college degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- PHR or SPHR Certification.
- Knowledge and experience processing payroll using ADP software.
- Three to five years experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Background in manufacturing preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources functions and the legal environment in which companies must operate.
- Experience administering a self insured benefits program.
- Must be available to travel when necessary.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
1. Effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Excellent skills in organization, planning, initiative, decisiveness, judgment,
reliability, and perceptiveness.
3. Basic computer knowledge with the ability to analyze data and implement improvements.
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities:
1. Implements all aspects of state and federal employment law, HR policies practices and procedures.
2. Responsible for policy interpretation, reviewing/handling all disciplinary actions including grievances, and ensuring legal compliance in all HR related matters.
3. Oversees the selection process and continuously strives to improve.
4. Monitors and controls the Employee Handbook and updates as new regulations take effect and/or as company needs change.
5. Establishes an effective payroll system in compliance with Federal and State requirements. Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
6. Promotes a clean and pleasant environment, develops effective programs and promotions and implement through continuous communication.
7. Designs and oversees an effective orientation process.
8. Develops and controls department budget.
9. Establishes an efficient record keeping system for pertinent and confidential employee or Company information.
10. Handles all aspects of employee relations
11. Implements employee welfare programs (Health, Dental, STD, LTD, etc…) and communicates changes to employees.
12. Performs other work-related duties and responsibilities as required for the Company to operate successfully or as requested by the President, Administration Director, or Plant Manager.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, sit, stand, use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, see, talk and hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a controlled physical
environment protected from the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level
in the work environment is minimal.
Since 1986 TDK Components USA, Inc. has been distributing capacitors to customers in North and South America, and has recently started distribution to Europe. Many of our customers are in the automotive industry.
TDK Components USA, Inc.
Why Work Here?TDK is one of the world’s largest producers of multi-layered chip capacitors, with facilities in five countries. TDK’s advances in thin film technology and commitment to customer satisfaction have provided the fuel for this growth. Smaller case sizes, higher capacitance per unit area, and innovative packaging styles are all evidence of this commitment. Since 1986 TDK Components USA, Inc. has been distributing capacitors to customers in North and South America, and has recently started distribution to Europe. Many of our customers are in the automotive industry.
Good working environment. Low turnover and good morale. Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth and development.
Peachtree City, GA